~ one soldier in the field! ~
Hello! My name is Alexander! I am a creative person, with an impeccable sense of style, attentive to details, having a rich experience in designing interfaces and a great desire to make technically complex products convenient, thoughtful and effective! I want and know how to design complex web systems, mobile applications and services. I am a person who knows how to do the work with their own hands and can coordinate subordinates (staff and freelance designers). I am found to work on a unique product based on all sorts of technologies.
I am attentive and love my job. I want to make useful services of international level. Persistent (and sometimes stubborn) and ready to deeply work out the details and improve solutions. I have a good visual taste and nasmotrennost, inquisitive mind, and interest in what is beyond the screens. I know what is important right now in digital, and I know how to use it. I know how to plan my time and meet deadlines. I love typography and layout, attentive to detail and understand what a good composition. I can talk about my decisions. I follow technology. I write correctly and speak Russian. Know English language. I will become your like-minded person, with a desire to develop the company's projects and develop myself.
My responsibilities may include:
- Creation of visual identification concepts.
- To design functionally complex systems.
- Communicate with clients, describe the features of interfaces, present and protect the results of work in front of clients.
- Participation in the creation of creative concepts.
- Participate in assaults and discussions.
- Make media, prepare layouts for printing.
- Develop information architecture.
- Make interactive prototypes.
- Create neat, beautiful and user-friendly interfaces.
- Prepare design documentation and UI-whales.
- Set tasks for developers and control the quality of implementation.
- Solving complex, interesting problems that will not get bored.
- Development of visual concepts and ideas for landing pages, promotional sites, community design and content in social networks
- Implementation of projects: development of landing pages, static and animated visual content for communities in social networks
- Presentation design (packaging of creative ideas and their visualization)
- Formation and management of a team of full-time designers and freelancers
- Close communication with the Agency's content Director and client managers for project implementation
- Search for new ideas, formats and solutions
- Develop existing long-term projects (complex architectural and interface, with large audiences, for large brands).
- Be ready for technical work, drawing standard layouts and design, prototyping.
- Create website design concepts (from landing pages and promotions to large platforms).
- To work in a team, with the desire to develop together.
As a rule, the following requirements are imposed on me:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop + Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- Copywriting and presentation building skills.
- The ability to convincingly talk about ideas and solutions.
- Have the desired experience of creating websites and landing pages on Tilda and Readymag.
- I Know Figma, Sketch, Principle, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- I work in digital agencies for more than 20 years
- I own all key Adobe programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect
- I know how design can solve customer problems
- I have theoretical knowledge of the basics of color, composition, layout, typography and can argue the result of my work or explain how” it is necessary or not " to another designer
- I comply with deadlines, independent, multitasking, I know how to prioritize and delegate tasks
- I wish to do any work at a high level, but I know the line between beautiful and urgent
- Possess excellent communication written and oral skills for persuasion, problem solving, team organization
- I know what a good presentation is and how to make it beautiful in Keynote
- I follow trends in design and digital industry
- Ready to form and develop a team within the Agency
- I understand the specifics of content for social networks
— Don't neglect graphic tablet in work
- 1.5 higher education
- Art education with distinction
- Confident knowledge of such programs as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign;
- Good sense of style and humor
- I speak English not lower than upper-intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Cool if I'm familiar with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
- Having your own project.
- I have knowledge in the field of front-end development and web technologies.
That me for all of this can offer:
- Full-time, flexible schedule, remotely or possibly on-project
— Decent salary.
- Young, friendly, professional team;
- Covering the cost of self-development;
- Encouragement and support of own projects.
- Social package, dentist, massage, transportation, lunch.
The salary is specified by results of interview.